Monday, July 21, 2014

Stepped on

If you read my last post, you could probably identify with all that hurt and anger.   Humans, when on earth long enough, get stepped on.  This was not the first person to help me feel this way, and I'm hoping to grow where they may be the last.  I need to communicate what I need, not let them treat me that way, and be what I want from others.  Besides the person that should be closest to me, my husband, the others that have had done harm are of course my parents, an ex-business partner and some randoms.  Once I give myself time to calm down and think, I realize what it is I'm missing.  Still, I'd love to run away to a place where I'm fully loved....my bath and bed? A real bed. But I've made my figurative bed already. What I'm missing is a whole marriage.  Because I've accepted years of subpar treatment and love, I've made that bed.  Time to change the bedding, wash it out. No need to change the whole bed unless he doesn't wanna spend the effort outside of his self-centeredness.