Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stop Consuming

I dare you...I DARE ME....STOP consuming. Not air, water, basic food, simple shelter, YOU know what I mean. Try 1 day. I did. I like lots of really clean water, hot water, love being able to go to a doctor or dentist for anything easily, really care for air conditioning, heat, t.v., radio, easy transportation, eating out, . I like each of our kids having a room, ....
What if I just stopped. First, had a difficult time just not spending money. already have most all resources paid monthly, and most all draw from our bank account. So at first I limited my goal to just cash out of pocket. Being a Dave Ramsey fan and before just used common sense, we've never have alot we pay for with cash. Mostly food and kid stuff.


I want to jump off the rat race
http://www.simondale.net/house/family.htm


"The time is now to make changes in our lifestyles and consumption. "