Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thief, Liar, Embezz, delusional ....Love them

I'm mad and frustrated about someone who is not complying with a lawsuit judgement.  This makes me feel better to write my response, no I didn't send it. 


You had many other choices on how to pay this debt. Could have paid in partial over 11 months, give us a client you took, give us your boat, your wine, your extra car, your pro team seat options, tickets, you could have signed over a/r.... I'm sure you don't have money when you live in a $400k house, with 2 nice cars, eat out regularly, a boat, proteam seats, vacations and have to pay for our ex-employee to additionally steal from us.

You have the tax estimate from a highly qualified and highly moral cpa. Timeline is the same timeline for all businesses, you idiot. Numbers changed because you screwed up the books so badly before you left, the documents you are looking at are a fairy tail. Talk about numbers not jiving!! Between you and an immoral bookkeeper we trusted with everything, we got to learn the hard way to not trust 1 person fully. We got to learn what evilness presents itself through greedy, boostful, justifying people. We paid our share of late and interest penalties and we still are paying interest on the loans you took out to spend on your greedy self, fill that emptiness, that ego. You DO know that things were "Your way" for nearly 5 years....but you are so delusional, you really don't think this is and was such a problem you created IN FULL. You deserve jailtime for your 2 felonies and 5 years of IRS audits, but yet you walked away not paying us a dime, and was able to start and keep running a business with all the clients you lied to, or clients who stayed because you paid for prostitutes and extravegant meals.

Overall, I want to apply Matthew 5:42 Love your Enemy. Also want to hurt him. I want him to say "wow, you've shown so much grace, because of this I want to change my life, Thanks"...now who is delusional?
I can see myself fully forgiving, but gotta let God change me to want to LOVE.