Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nazi dude


Saw Nazi dude last night. He looked and acted very different than before. Not dressed in nazi costume with small mustach, black boots, short hair, baby-blue contacts. No Heil Hitler. THANK GOD. First thought is he Must be on his meds. Next, hope he doesn't recognize me and want to sit and visit or cause a scene. He was dressed and acted normal....that should be good, to fit in, right? One friend was wanting to know him better in his Nazi state. Myself and another friend totally disagreed, for me, it is that Hitler represents and was pure evil, killing for no sane reason, no remorse, just EVIL. So why would I spend one second with an evil person. I started praying for him as he talk at me, getting more agitated that we and others were rejecting him. "God forgive him, lead him to know you, change him" I repeated silently. God can and does overcome evil, and mental illness, and people who are needing love and attention. All this and more available free for the asking. Ask for Jesus to change you now.